BLUE CASTLE PROJECT - EARLY SITE PERMIT
• BLUE CASTLE PROJECT
• BLUE CASTLE PROJECT - WATER RIGHTS
Blue Castle Holdings, Inc., is in the process of developing an application to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) for an Early Site Permit (ESP) for the proposed Blue Castle Project near Green River, Utah. BCH expects to submit the ESP application to the NRC the first part of 2013.
◊ Nuclear Regulatory Commission
NRC Projcect Manager
Toll free: 1-800-368-5642, ext. 3104
• NRC Docket Number for Blue Castle Project: PROJ0768
◊ Join NRC E-Mail List to Receive Blue Castle Project Documents
To join list to receive NRC meeting notices, meeting summaries, and other NRC documents related to the Blue Castle Project, e-mail Michael Eudy and ask to be placed on the e-mail distribution list for the Blue Castle Project, Docket Number PROJ0768.
◊ NRC Blue Castle Holdings and NRC Staff Meeting
On October 27, 2011, the NRC staff held its first pre-application meeting with Blue Castle Holdings and BCH contractors, ENERCON and FUGRO, to discuss the pre-application site characterization and sismic and geological investigation work for the proposed site near Green River.
• Meeting Notice
Meeting Power Point Presentations
• Introduction to Blue Castle Holdings and Blue Castle Project ESP Application - BCH
• Overview Geotechnical Site Investigation for ESP - Michael Grey, FUGRO Consultants
• Blue Castle SSHAC Level 3 Study - William Lettis, FUGRO Consultants
◊ NRC Pre-Application Site Visits
• August 2-3, 2011, NRC Trip Report - September 2, 2011
• October 2-6, 2011, NRC Trip Report - December 15, 2011
◊ NRC Nuclear Reactor Site Selection Criteria
• General Site Suitability Criteria for Nuclear Power Stations, Regulatory Guide 4.7,
Revision 2, April 1998.
• Revision 3 to Regulatory Guide 4.7 (Draft Regulatory Guide DG-4021), December 2011.
Last Updated May 9, 2015